88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Enjoying the 88e Ride

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good Morning All,

What a fantastic start to a Friday! I have a plate of Vegemite Toast in front of me, a coffee on my desk and a few beers chilling in the fridge for later. I have invested in a concept about drilling a hole in Alaska that has inspired me beyond belief and continues to excite me on a daily basis. Since my initial investment in this idea it has significantly transitioned from a pipe dream to a reality and is well on the way to becoming monumental success. Life is pretty good right now!

I started this thread because I think all LTH's should be 'Enjoying the 88e ride' all this doom and gloom about were 'heading for 2 cents' is just frustrating the believers. I read a post from an 88 LTH that I have a great deal of respect for on the LSE blasting the trolls. Whilst I am sure at the time it felt good to have a go. Really what does it achieve? The result will be that he (I am assuming) will be banned from the forum and there will be one less positive voice contributing. This doesn't help anyone and in effect gives the trolls exactly what they want.

The trolls can be summed up in one word 'Gutless'. They risk absolutely nothing by getting onto a forum and talking trash about the company. If their right then they act like they are Nostradamus and start posting about how they told everyone and if they are wrong they move onto the next company. The people who actually have the balls to put skin in the game because they are, like me inspired by the 88e idea are the only ones that hold any credibility and respect. In saying that I do not have blinkers on. I do enjoy posters who don't believe in the company providing that their view is factual and informative, however these type of posters are rare as they are probably using their time researching other investment opportunities rather than posting about a company they have desire to invest in.

To all the LTH's with skin in the game. Don't let these little gutless twerps get under your skin. It is not worth your time to read the dribble coming out of them. You are in control of what ideas you invest in and opportunities like 88e are rare so take the time to step back and 'Enjoy the Ride'. Individual investors have no control over the share price to a large degree so there is no point getting worked up about it. You invested in an idea not a share price and as that idea grows into a reality the share price will grow with it.

Enjoy the ride... When your telling the 88e story in a couple of years to your kids, buddies or future wife you are going to need the drama to make it interesting. Everybody hates the 'I saw a stock, had no idea about it, invested 20 cents and walked away 2 days later with a million story'. You need the drama and the stress to make the story fun and believe me when this is all said and done, if you stuck with this thing through all the crap then you are going to want to tell that story.

As always much love to all 88e's. Try and enjoy your Friday and don't let the clowns bother you.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $5.997K 2.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
222 347388030 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 601584897 215
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.