AVH 1.48% $2.74 avita medical inc.

Enlightenment

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I am going to post a thread here today just to maybe open the eyes to some here on the realities about the market, this stock and some of the misguided advice you have been given by people who call you “rookies” and how they are not just manipulating you they are in fact stealing from you for lack of a better word.

I do not wish to pump up the stock, it’s not my nature and frankly I could care less about day to day price in the stock’s price in Australia as the US market will dictate it from here on out. Not being an arrogant yank etc., just giving you some insight into the realities of what is going to happen and is happening.
    Just in the simplest of terms out financial market and pool of investors is large given the fact that many around the world invest in the NY markets as well the number of US investors compared to Australia just makes it a reality.

I understand about the fund that through in fighting they made a decision late spring/early summer to liquidate some of their position as they were headed in a new direction and Avita was one that was on the chopping block. Did that affect AVH and AVMXY? It sure did the price dipped in both markets to new lows and that is because the shares were distributed into both markets.
    How do I know for a fact the shares are long gone and NO funds are selling is plain common sense. These funds are run by extremely intelligent people who do not do stupid things. When the stock ran up in the US to 1.65 US a month back whatever shares were left to be emptied from the fund they left then when the volume was huge both in the US and Australia, that’s the smart move when volume is high is when you get rid of large holding if there are any left after liquidation of prior shares have brought the price down, its Xmas for the fund wishing to exit and they take full advantage of the fact.

Second common sense reason is as plain as the nose on your face, FDA approval just came in, contracts and conference and media is getting ready to hit big bringing in a large influx of retail investors so if one has not completely withdrawn from their position, they are now re-evaluating and trust me, they decide now we hold. NO fund will sell into a market where FDA approval has just come through NONE.

If you the everyday person had a warehouse of winter gear left over and were having a cold spell come through at the end of summer would you not end the sales and jack the prices up or hold on till it got really cold? Any fund manager selling with FDA approval just going through would not be a fund manager anymore; he would find himself working somewhere else doing something entirely different as his career in the financial game would be over.

Okay, I will make 2 or three other posts today explaining a few things about the stock and Avita and what is going to happen in the coming week’s months and maybe enlighten some people so that they may not be taken in by charlatans. I will explain the wall of sellers we call it a loading wall will explain next post) and the trading of this stock and any other so you can ignore the noise from manipulators. I am not going to post these things to pump or save the price as I said I could care less, I know where the stock is going and I know I cannot effect it and do not wish to. After I post this weekend you can make your own mind whether to listen to the manipulators or make your own mind up, I will leave Hot Copper again and just be a visitor to check the Australian price and peruse the posts. Take care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.74
Change
0.040(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.69 $2.76 $2.69 $601.8K 220.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8805 $2.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.76 3854 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.75
  Change
0.040 ( 1.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.73 $2.76 $2.71 15849
Last updated 12.29pm 05/06/2024 ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.