AVH 1.06% $2.80 avita medical inc.

Enlightenment, page-86

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Just an observation, stock looks like its tightening, large bid stack not many sellers even on low volume, maybe some of the float is in stronger hands.  Time will tell, we got our first MM paid basher today which is kind of a treat Avita never really had any poster except foe me one every month or two, now we have a dedicated basher.

Talking stock will be $1.00 in a week, reverse split coming etc. etc.  MMs have been selling short, we will just have to see, only a few more days of watching the trading will tell.  May have a little bit more to go maybe not, it had so many shares that were owned so cheap needed to be shifted into hands at higher levels looking to hold longer term, maybe we shall soon turn a page and it will be less volatile.

https://www.otcshortreport.com/company/AVMXY

We will have to see, its delayed here but 1.3 mil on bid and 400K ask better than previous days when the ask never seemed to stop refilling and the bid was continuously whacked.  Maybe we will not open down again today, they have been opening us lower everyday due to your price being lower, and us having to whack it higher.  Maybe those days will soon be over, I been hoping for it, just a stable price to build on as catalyst occur.

Take care.  Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.030(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $197.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.89 $2.80 $299.8K 105.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3700 $2.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 10724 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.