ITE i.t.& e limited

enormous buy, page-19

1. 190 Posts.
    Well said Lachy, the thrust and parry of the posts between Ocka and Robbo were a great bonus to those of us who, like you, have been prepared to give ITE the time and benefit of the doubt and I believe Ocka still has plenty of good points to make on this stock - I must say the point about HIH still being in there gives me great confidence that things will turn around.

I am no Robbo disciple and it was always good to have his enthusiasm (and to give Robbo the benefit of the doubt, I think that was what it was rather than blatant ramping) tempered by good solid arguments from Ocka gave a good overall picture on ITE and the chance for others to make a more educated decision on ITE.

For what it's worth IMO ITE was always going to comeback to the levels of earlier in the year - once their balance sheet started to reflect some of what they have been actively pursuing and I believe that is where the level the next major move will come from but it will still take time - this is not a stock for someone with limited resources or patience - and I still feel the products and fundamentals are good.

Good luck to all and look forward to more constructive posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.