RLG 0.00% 0.4¢ roolife group ltd

Enormous growth potential

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I take it nobody wants to make money around here?

OPN has released a very detailed explanation on how the tech works and how OPN will generate strong revenue in their last announcement and the thread hasn't even had 100 views, i will say although ridiculous for lack of a better word that it doesn't surprise me as punters have been scrambling over each other in order to  chase the next bubble (cobalt and now medicinal cannabis) sure to end in tears

Jay Shah is an incredibly intelligent, experienced and well-connected individual who has experience in building world class teams, Couple that with high profile investors who have large stakes higher then the current SP and these guys aren't in it for a quick flip in the short-medium term. Anyone who has taken the time to DYOR will understand the potential for this company extends beyond a dollar figure on the ASX as the guys at the helm of this company are looking beyond this.

OPN has already secured one deal with sportsblog.com and i am excited to hear to what effect the OPENDNA artificial intelligence has enhanced personal use of the app by way of average numbers of pages viewed per day which is how this company will generate very healthy revenues, i have attached some screenshots from the announcement dated 09/03/17 which explains in more detail
    Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 4.44.53 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 4.45.12 PM.png

Couple this with the likelihood of more and more deals signed with companies locally and abroad we could be sitting on something much bigger than initially expected, with the pace in which this team is looking to build this company i would expect that in the short term there could be a few announcements to the market made and more deals done the details of which is anyones guess but signing with more partners only attracts larger players and more revenue as the full potential of this is realised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4313598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1482517 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.