DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Hello fellow INT shareholdersI have been reading a lot of...

1. 44 Posts.
    Hello fellow INT shareholders

I have been reading a lot of negative postings from frustrated shareholders. I am in the same boat, however I truely believe that this company will turn a round very soon. How soon - 6 to 12 months maybe sooner.

As per today's release to the market the new board is very optimisticin with the business plan and re-structure. INT is rapidly becoming cash positive and will grow the business. The Client list will continue to grow under the current re-structure.

I just want to highlight to all that PRI have elected to take their consideration for the sale of their interests in the PRI utility business in new ordinary shares issued in INT at a face value of $0.025 cents per share. What does this mean. Well it constitutes to a premium well above to the current share price. What more can I say. The stock is currently very undervalued. I personally continue to accumulate.

As for an EGM - what a waste of time. The old board were burning cash at stupid levels. The new board inherited years of incompitence and mismanagement. They are starting to turn things around. Lets get this EGM out of our heads and let Mr Robertson bring in the results we all desire.

Mr Robertson is renound for turning companies around. He is very well known in this business. I really like his style.

Keep the faith - current levels are absolute bargains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.