DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

enormous shareholder upside to come, page-2

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    george you say how great it is that pri are recieving shares in int at .025c for the 60% of pri utiligy that int is purchasing from pri.all great it is above market price but what is INT getting for its so great one of the best in the world meter reading solutions/tecnology.If int were selling this then surely we should recieve some cash payment and throw in pri utiligy on top for zip,nothing freeeeee..why is int paying for it and not telling us what they are recieving for thier technology besides a wonderful free up of costs associated with the whole business.hello am i missing something.what is fair value for the technology and what are we getting for it and when.if pri were prepared to pay 10 million cash for the exclusive use of this technology over 5 years surely it is worth a hell of alot more than 10 million bucks.why havent we been told how much and conditions.is there something to hide.

all good this is going to turn around and la la la but hey we are selling our core business and what are we getting for it..i think thats the question all shareholders want answered and answered now.mr robertson you genious miracle worker that everyone portrays you to be step up to the plate and tell us..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.