DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ok the first announcement was not investor friendly in a week of...

1. 107 Posts.
    Ok the first announcement was not investor friendly in a week of tax loss selling. They had to back up with a second announcement to clarify their intentions, Fine the market is now more informed. I must mention that PRI had the previous management in a chokehold where INT was funding PRI's R&D with no benefit I can see. PRI were bleeding the business and we would not have lasted far beyond the end of FY08.

I commend the current INT boards decision to try and reverse this damage. Global solutions?? forget it, lets just concentrate on the domestic market first which will provide INT with a large enough foothold to begin their recovery. Have we all forgoten the globes, which industry participants suggest is a bloody good product endorsed by the ETU. Globes were short term and meters were for long term, under the current plan all are packaged for the domestic market.

We were BLEEDING money through IP..... ok lets move on. Getting rid of this i say good as I prefer to move on to a new business platform rather than loose my investment in six months because the company is unable to continue meeting costs...

Does everyone realise what the market cap of the business is - less than 20mil. Can anyone seriously tell me the mkt is allotting any value to the IP asset...

We are starting from a new platform.. give these guys a go and for heaven sakes let them try run and turn the business around without distraction every 5 minutes.!.

I hold and I continue to top up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.