TM1 0.00% 6.0¢ terra metals limited

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that TA has its place to...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that TA has its place to play in share market investment/speculation.
    However, specifically as it pertains to microcaps such as GCX, all it takes is one assay or even one report prior to assays being received, to totally change the complexion of the stock & make the chartists look silly.
    As you so correctly point out; GCX is a new beast.
    Without a doubt prior technical levels have something looking at support/resistance levels, although it is the fundamentals that will be the final arbiter of what the share price will do.
    Let's assume the company is drilling about 150m/day of RC - a standard going rate. That equates to approx. 1000m/week.
    That's enough to warrant a weekly dispatch to the assay lab for analysis.
    If turnaround time is 4-6 weeks, that means first assays should be reported by end of May, followed by basically reporting every fortnight thereafter which will keep the interest in the stock going over a protracted period.
    Add to this the potential for reporting prior to first assays & TL's visit to Singapore for teh Tribeca conference in 2 weeks.
    So yes, GCX has the capacity to perform like the stocks you mentioned & reach astounding levels.
    May I also add RTR & its performance when it discovered Earaheedy & put on about $325m in MC, including a $40m placement, over a 2 month period.
    That would equate to about $1/share on a GCX - and Dante has much more going for it than RTR...
    FWIW, once GCX is through 6.5c, technical levels of 75c (for starters) come into play.
    Of course, this will only occur if the company has luck with the drill bit.
    Yet if this was to transpire, even 75c will be cheap.
    That's the sort of game I'm here for & that's why, although we've had a good couple of weeks, this game is only in the first innings of a very long journey that could unfold very quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.