TM1 0.00% 6.0¢ terra metals limited

You seem to be very concerned about what others are doing in the...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    You seem to be very concerned about what others are doing in the stock.
    GCX has started a new life, with a new project following a recapitalisation that occurred a couple of years ago.
    There is going to be dead wood & jaded LT holders who are seeing their money back & then some who'll be happy to get out & move on.
    GCX isn't even on the radar of 99.9% of the investing public yet.
    In the meantime, the stock has moved from a low of 3.2c to a high of 5.7c - a 78% move; over the past 2.5 weeks.
    Today it closed at its highest weekly close since the week of 11/9/23 on its HIGHEST EVER weekly volume - and even that is only around $1m TOTAL of trade.
    As @Zolotoforgold so eloquently alluded, GCX is awakening from a long slumber & this is unfolding before our eyes.
    We are fortunate to be able to identify & benefit from it at this early stage.
    At the risk of sounding stupid (not an uncommon occurrence for me), I'll go on record & state that should GCX have a discovery hole, the stock will trade 100m shares on the day that occurs & every seller at current levels who thinks they're smart will regret their sell order.
    The stock will jump & we'll all be jubilant, yet this will be the time when GCX will begin transitioning from a small time speccie to an institutional stock.
    I only pray that should this occur & the stock go parabolic that I have the good sense to refrain from selling as it's very possible that the stock will continue to move with very minor corrections just as was the case with CHN & WA1.
    It won't take a large position in GCX to bestow upon patient holders generational wealth assuming the company has another Nebo-Babel on its hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.