TM1 0.00% 6.0¢ terra metals limited

Highest weekly close since the company was recapitalised &...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Highest weekly close since the company was recapitalised & relisted in June 2022.
    New highest daily close since the Dante Project - the real future & upside (at least IMHO) for GCX was vended in late August 2023.
    There is a double top at 5.9 back in Sept. '23 which we have yet to definitively break through which should be surpassed next week.
    In short, at least technically, GCX is performing absolutely beautifully.
    Something worth bearing in mind: GCX has been one of the few stocks to appreciate steadily over the past few weeks.
    Many people who are losing money in other stocks they're trading and are GCX holders will have made the imprudent move of selling their GCX & keeping their losers, contributing to some of the sell-side volume.
    Similarly, placees who received stock in late Feb. are up about 70% in just over a month.
    Nothwithstanding, as I have previously written, I believe the placement for the most was placed in sticky hands; there are always loose holders who will be happy to take these sorts of profits in a month.
    GCX is still flying under the radar of the vast majority of punters as this move up has been gradual.
    What could make this rise parabolic is the assay results.
    I suspect a steady appreciation into those results which shouldn't be too far away.
    The patient could be very well rewarded.
    HAGWE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.