TM1 7.14% 6.0¢ terra metals limited

Enormous Upside Potential, page-38

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    You seem to be very concerned about what others are doing in the stock.
    GCX has started a new life, with a new project following a recapitalisation that occurred a couple of years ago.
    There is going to be dead wood & jaded LT holders who are seeing their money back & then some who'll be happy to get out & move on.
    GCX isn't even on the radar of 99.9% of the investing public yet.
    In the meantime, the stock has moved from a low of 3.2c to a high of 5.7c - a 78% move; over the past 2.5 weeks.
    Today it closed at its highest weekly close since the week of 11/9/23 on its HIGHEST EVER weekly volume - and even that is only around $1m TOTAL of trade.
    As @Zolotoforgold so eloquently alluded, GCX is awakening from a long slumber & this is unfolding before our eyes.
    We are fortunate to be able to identify & benefit from it at this early stage.
    At the risk of sounding stupid (not an uncommon occurrence for me), I'll go on record & state that should GCX have a discovery hole, the stock will trade 100m shares on the day that occurs & every seller at current levels who thinks they're smart will regret their sell order.
    The stock will jump & we'll all be jubilant, yet this will be the time when GCX will begin transitioning from a small time speccie to an institutional stock.
    I only pray that should this occur & the stock go parabolic that I have the good sense to refrain from selling as it's very possible that the stock will continue to move with very minor corrections just as was the case with CHN & WA1.
    It won't take a large position in GCX to bestow upon patient holders generational wealth assuming the company has another Nebo-Babel on its hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.004(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $17.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $23.27K 388.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 205863 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.