IVX 0.00% 0.4¢ invion limited

enough cash to do ph2 trials?, page-3

1. 1,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I am generally happy with life
    Not so much today, there seems to be more and more questions.
    Question 1. Do IVX have enough cash? obviously not.
    I took up the recent share offer - boy am I feeling stoopid.
    Purchase price 4.5c current price 3.8c

Question 2. What will be this next cap raising price?

Question 3. Who will a chunk of my company be offered to? - my well is dry. Will it be the data analysing company that agreed to buy $x of shares. The lower the price the more of the company they can receive.

Question 4.Where is the current litigation with ex directors of the company at? Settlement with one of the 4 was announced. Around that time 2 large trades went through one of 6 million shares and one of 1 million shares.

Question 5. Considering the litigation with previous directors was regarded as straightforward for example no additional funds would be required for legals, does the company still expect to recover $1.2 million?

Question 6. How many shares are in hostile hands ( ex directors ) that may have to be sold. How far lower will this push the price?

Question 7. Is the smoking trial running behind schedule?
    I seem to recall it was going to run for 5 months.

That is enough from me.
    I have just about had enough of the company investor updates.
    They are either a rehash of their advertising (tell me something I don't know) or worse still a scary out of left field cap raising like today.
    Why a cap raising when the share price is at its lowest point? and the potential to dilute the hell out of the company, or is the perception that the price will go substantially lower and now is the time to raise money before the share price hits 2c or lower?
    That was another 2 questions!
    And now a rhetorical one - I'm screwed aren't I?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 9849314 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6053724 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.