PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Enough is a Enough!

1. 14 Posts.
    Petsec Energy Says Claim Made Against US$4.2 Mln Letter Of Credit Seriously though?!
    This is way too much but I will speak about this a bit later on now first thing that caught my attention is Iranian and UAE ambitions particularly in Libya and Yemen now on this side I will personally choose the UAE just because it doesn't use proxies much like Iran but have a read about this source https://alkhaleejtoday.co/uae/44534/UAE-mercenaries-reveal-divisive-ambitions-in-Yemen-Libya.html.
    The Houthis ambition will crumble upon them I am sure I don't think they are all Yemeni I think they might be Iranian and from other countries Shia proxies with them I mean Iran has been paying Shia proxies in Afghanistan also for their of ambitious plans.
    Today I will talk about the Exclusive Economic Zone this is very important and what it basically is just like land borders on land their is borders also on water and we all know that the worlds ocean have the most resources on planet earth more than land itself as the ocean covers more than 70 percent of the surface of our planet. Now the three largest EEZ in the Arab League world by area is 1: Somalia ( has the longest coastline in Africa and member of the Arab league) 825,052sqkm 2 : Morocco 575,230sqkm and 3: Yemen 552,669sqkm that is like the size of the Rub-al-Khali which is the largest Arab desert and where oil and gas is found mainly that is due to Socotra island which has a vast open ocean surrounding it and long coastline and its southern . Source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclusive_economic_zone UN ( United Nations ). I do get the problems with Somali Piracy but you have to understand that piracy in Somalia has extremely decreased compared to the years of 2005-2010 where it began to peak and right now from my analysis Somalia seems to be safer then Yemen situation but that is not my point the point I am trying to make and understand is that if Socotra which is a really safe Island and Southern Yemen which is more safer compared to the north and has vast potential for oil and gas their population is smaller compared to the vast land and the outcome would be bigger then why does PetSec not move to the south if someone closes the door on you move to the next why waste time lets start a discussion please I have written about Socotra Hydrocarbons and Southern Yemen as well. So what do you guys think am I not correct or you disagree ( I know about the infrastructure etc ) ?
    Please share your opinion???? I would love to here was really angry as well...….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.