SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

enough is enough - let us take action, page-84

1. 3,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Sandys,

1. You complain about everybody who gives TUs. You complain about who you think gives you TDs, even though you have no proof it ever happens. Now your complaining about who does the moderation. Is there anybody left to complain about? Everybody knows that BS stands for Blatent Sillyness.

2. I can't argue with most of the things you desire to achieve, but a list of demands is not a "plan of attack". Sharks gave you a cheat sheet to better describe a plan.

3. Legal constraints? Now you have me intregued. You have said many "interesting" things over the years, some of them quite "out there" without any obvious fear of recrimination. So what is it that you have to say now that has you curled up in a ball in the corner afraid to speak your mind without a lawyer present? Its only a plan isn't it? What is it that you plan to do that is so horrible that you can't tell anybody?

4. You say 'I take issue with "call everybody names"' ... so do many of the people whose intelligence is insulted when you constantly call them "fan club members" and rubbish like that. How dare people have the audacity to take offense at your comments right.. LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.