UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

seems to me the in crowd on this stock hasn't got the slightest...

1. 73 Posts.
    seems to me the in crowd on this stock hasn't got the slightest idea whats going on despite all the bs..what i do know is that within a week some of the threads self proclaimed corperate savvy types and massive holders who could sell large lines of stock all day if they wanted to blah blah ,who were replying with contempt to any posters daring to question management are doing just that a few days later..one lecturing on patience now calling for a new ceo even..and as for 'trust' the directors, well. i've been in this for 30 years any anyone using those words when dealing with penny dreadful mining stocks...and make no mistake thats what umc is at this point in time..with a crew in charge with absolutely no runs on the board..is showing a complete lack of any corperate savvy...ubs,i'm convinced they were brought in to do a raising and more than one large holder who bought in or was staying in for a buy out isn't prepared to put in at the probably well known discount for this lot to have a play..and they're getting out....hey, its just as credible with info to hand and what we're seeing on the boards as any of the other bs flying around

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.