LYC 1.15% $7.71 lynas rare earths limited

enough is enough vote no without reservation, page-28

1. 678 Posts.
    In relation to Mr Curtis being the best person to lead the company, my question is, after how many aborted attempts have we had to get the first feed to kiln?

Mr Curtis's employment contract ends on the 31st of July 2013 for those that are interested. See Page 37 - Service Agreement on the Annual Report to Shareholders on 28th of the 10th 2011.

Do you think our CEO has a good handle on the company considering we have had endless attempts at getting first feed to kiln?

Do you think your CEO is doing a great job instructing our PR Department to keep ALL the Owners (Shareholders) of whatever size fully informed?

Do we see regular updates from YOUR CEO on Twitter, FACEBOOK keep us the OWNERS happily informed?

I know we have the rant that he is the company saviour, and I have read until I am almost blind comments that 'the company can't put all these updates on the ASX' but do we see Mr Curtis Tweeting, and Facebooking?

NO and that spells N for the letter N and O for the Letter O. NO...

So when is Mr Curtis going to learn how to interface with the owners of Lynas Corp?

A Weekly Tweet or Facebook interface would go a long way at keeping all investors informed, be it good news or bad news, we need to know what the company is doing.

Mrs OM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.