LYC 0.15% $6.79 lynas rare earths limited

enough is enough vote no without reservation, page-48

1. 678 Posts.
    enough is enough vote no without reservation?

I just thought I would come on and remind everyone who is seriously sick of the Delaysia Affair and the Current Board of Management Affair that we can do something VERY PROACTIVE, that is we can -

Vote No to rewarding a Board that is hell bent on ignoring its owners.

Are you one of those Owners who have contacted the company and requested information either via -

Fax?

Phone?

Email?

Not gotten an answer to your questions? Remember you are an owner of the company and you need to be kept informed on what is currently taking place in regards to issues which concern you as an owner, hhhmmm Have you heard?

Well at the AGM your going to have a chance to do so, remember every time you have wanted clear information that you could make a clear decision about your investment and all you get is rehashed news from Reuters, BBC, FMT, NTT, or yeah Fuzz Media Inc, and our delightful friends at SMSL.

Remember when it comes to Giving our CEO a Bonus of Cheapie Options whilst you might have paid 2.00 plus or lets be kind 1.47 per share and the CEO is going to get them for 1.02 per option, whilst you sit back and watch your 'investment' going down the crapper each day and the certificate it is written on could be used as toilet paper at the end of the day, oh how does that make you feel?

I am going to Vote Unreservedly NO to rewarding people who will not communicate with me and tell me what's going on with the company I am an owner of.

So, enough is enough I will be Voting NO without reservation.

Mods, I am sure someone will report me for something I said because it is not to their liking but I just have had enough of the story telling, and this post is not rude. PS. sorry about the business yesterday, I got the message from MR OM.

Mrs Om

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.79
Change
-0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $6.346B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.84 $6.88 $6.78 $12.19M 1.789M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5667 $6.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 6940 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.