CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

enough is enough

1. 6,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    To all the non stock holding negative nellies: grow up a bit. Nobody needs to be told twice that they have lost a considerable amount of money. Many are probably in need of professional help to get themselves through this. I'm very young and have time to recoup losses; however some have gone in very deep in the hope that their retirements could resemble what they deserve. Have some compassion. Just because you're a faceless small man behind a keyboard, doesn't mean you have the right to passive aggressively insult people who you have never met.

I am hopeful that this will have a silver lining. Many will argue against that. However, I would love to see how many would confidently put their hand up in a room of experts and state that they understand all of the reporting. I've seen enough to feel (in my opinion only) that this is very oversold at the moment.

Essentially, enough of the I told you so's. It's patronizing and non constructive. Congratulations if you sold out early, you either had inside knowledge or got lucky. There is no skill in guessing. Play nice or move on. As unlikely as it is, I would like nothing more than to know you sold out too early and missed something amazing. I've got a feeling this is only just starting to unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.