CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

enough is enough, page-23

1. 90 Posts.
    Hi Malcolm,
    Similar to you I have been a constant investor in CuDeco for around 4 years.
    Overtime I adjusted my investments so that CDU comprised more than 70% of my Portfolio.
    I had attended the AGMs, had spoken to WM personally on a number of occasions and swallowed the rhetoric "it will make your eyes water". At times I took profits by selling a small number of shares within the cycle.
    As an investor for over 30 years, I tended to take profits over a range of 15% - 40% of investment capital. And I nearly always set a Stop/Loss. That was a very sound process to protect my Capital, and a position that I strongly advocate to all HC contributors.
    However much to my annoyance and STUPIDITY I did not not set a Stop/Loss when the Trading Halt was called last week.
    The only explanation I can offer is that I was so bouyed and excited by the potential of the final release of the JORC and the riches it would deliver, that I viewed the period through "rose coloured" glasses. I let my excitement get the better of me.
    So the SP crashed, and after 3 consecutive days of almost a vertical dive, protected my Capital by setting a Stop/Loss at a $1.66. And like you, it went.
    A major loss, but still at least I'm still left with something to fight again.
    But the dream has gone with WM.
    CuDeco has lost me for good.
    I still retain 10,000 shares and I shall dispose of those at a prudent time.
    A lesson learnt.
    Regardless of rhetoric, "Protect your Capital" at all costs.
    There are too sharks and con men out there.
    Thanks for the journey WM, it was fun whilst it lasted, but truth and stupidity(mine) prevailed in the end.

fairport

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.