CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

enough is enough, page-8

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 962
    I sincerely hope it all works out for you Malcolm. You have cash in your hand, not as much as you would like but cash nonetheless. If the spike hadn't happened today you would have made a very good decision. There is nothing to say that it won't go down again tomorrow.

I'm sorry to everyone if I came across a bit strong in my first post. It just frustrates me that people type things that they would not dare to say to someone's face. Please, everyone kept it constructive.

This thread has restored a bit of faith for me, and has put things in perspective a bit. If you are feeling down, go and talk to your family, friends or workmates, listen to soem music, go for a walk. If you don't have anyone, pick up the phone and call beyond blue on 1300 22 4636. Money is important but there are a lot more important things.

Hotcopper is a community, a pace where people come to be heard and to listen. Let's not forget the responsibility that we have to each other. For everyone in a bad spot there is always someone worse off. Some days you're the penguin, other days the polar bear. Never forget that...if you're down you will come back...if you're up, don't count your blessings and remember that one day you will need someones help. Don't kill the karma.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.