KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Hi asteroider,Good luck with your discussion and making your...

1. 7,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Hi asteroider,
    Good luck with your discussion and making your mind up.

The possibility still exists for KEY to go somewhere as there are still very good assets in the mix; although one has to say it looks slight and certainly less than a week ago.

The reality is that they do keep taking subbstantial salaries that I would be happy to pay if we were going somewhere... we are not and punters should have been able to see some pain shared as many other companies have done.

There were 4 points that made the decision for me, fwiw I will throw them in the mix.. (remembering free thoughts are worth what they cost)..
    - Directors essentially did not participate in last raising; disgraceful. imho
    - Cutting from Nyuni like as they did... way too cheap and should have waited for WA results first.
    - After WA and Nyuni they should have hit the market hard with what they are doing... silence
    - Financially it just keeps costing us money and somewhere you need to make a decision. We have lost a significant amount of money on this, it is my decisions that made that happen so I am not complaining and it is not a disaster for us.. but enough is enough imho..

In closing, if there is an attempt to oust the board the price will drop before it rises imho.. plenty of time should I change my mind.

Good luck all, I am still holding some heads and oppies... one day lets hope they pay us back..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.