KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Yes Asteroider; I can see why KEY frustrates you and many other...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yes Asteroider; I can see why KEY frustrates you and many other shareholders.

The 31/12/10 quarterly report shows that KEY had 4 million dollars in the bank; and that KEY has 213 million shareholders.

So if the above figures are correct; the cash equates to 2 cents per share; and so the non cash assets; are valued by the market at about 1 cent per share.

Some of the so called assets of KEY might??? be just wasting management time and KEY money. For example, are the Italian "assets" worth keeping? and would it be more cost efficient; to dispose of the Italian "assets"?

KEY is a minnow; with a market capitalisation of about $6 million dollars. Therefore, it is obvious that KEY just can not afford to pay relatively excessive directors fees and salaries; and that remuneration for the brave souls; who want to take on the task of manageing this little hopeful; needs to be based upon the capacity of KEY to pay.

It appears that KEY as a little hopeful; has too many "irons in the fire"; and that it might be better to concentrate on getting its best 2 projects right; rather than dabbling in too many projects; which KEY does not seem to have the available cash to speculate with.

Good luck to all KEY shareholders; and please DYOR; because the numbers that I have put in this post; are just recollections from a glimpse at the most recent quarterly report; and so could be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.