GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

enough is enough.

1. 3,290 Posts.
    I can’t see bar a few who bought in at the highs and are now having a moan what all the fuss is about. I have traded this numerous times and made a very nice profit out of it. Once the big ann arrives if positive and the SP rises, I’ll take a substantial holding and ride that swing to the top as well. If it’s negative and the SP tanks I have lost nothing. I don’t know what most of you do, but as a short term trader this stock has been the Bing Diggity Bomb. That means it has been all I could have wanted it to be. I mean if we could all get swings like GCN has given only 4 times a year. We’d all be sitting very pretty indeed. Why don’t you all give it a rest now and let it run it’s course. Seems like most of you are running witch hunts to attack the very posters who alerted this you to this in the first place. Manipulation & Pump and Dump. Tell that to the guy who is still holding 45.000.000 shares. Also apart from your FA. The TA and specifically the chart for GCN is very, very nice. I’d like to start reading some informative posts again, not the crap that’s being posted presently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.