SRT 0.00% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

What the SRT management is doing is totally ridiculous. Enough...

1. 5,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20344
    What the SRT management is doing is totally ridiculous.
    Enough is enough!

No presentation, no prospectus, no shareholder meeting, nothing at all. Delaying everything is naturally pushing people to sell out. It is so simple.

Why do they do that?

I know why IMO. here it is;
    I said these on my Post #:17294694

"...everything is going as planned and designed in this stock. There is a very strong accumulation by some guys. Those guys are pushing the price up and down, they make good profits, but they don't take their profits away from the stock, they only buy more SRT with those profits."

"I am not surprised with why we don't have a presentation yet ... I believe it is actually ready, but it looks like that the management believes it's not the right time to release it. No surprises at all!"

"I was also nearly sure that the management was not very keen to announce the DD, and it was going to be delayed second time IMO. That's why I said "enough is enough" and those nasty posts were made here"

"When those guys have done with their accumulation, the pressured spring will be released. And you will see how it goes up. However we can't know when it will happen. We have to wait a little bit more I guess."

But yes, enough is enough.
    You may have hundreds of millions of shares in the stock, you may be designer of everything, but you still have to be fair and show respect other shareholders' rights and investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $3.553K 18.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 5579 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.