CF1 0.00% 2.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

enough is enough, page-16

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi anatol,

You have every right to seek further information from a Company that you own and frankly I don't really understand why holders wouldn't be sharing the same view. From the limited information that you've received to date the irrational exuberance appears somewhat excessive in my humble opinion.

An article published in the Sydney Morning Herald on the 21/01/2016 where the Company claimed to be profitable coincided with the Intiger RTO acquisition announcement released by SRT on the same day, and while IAM's financials have yet to report profit, as part of the acquisition arrangement SRT agreed to loan Intiger $500k to be paid in monthly installments of $100,000...

Given that Integra Global Solutions in the US is actively seeking Joint Venture Partnerships offering outsourcing service for paraplanners and financial advisors with cost savings of at least 50% it would seem logical that Intiger's 'contractually' guaranteed operating cost reductions of 40%, (mainly by cutting the cost of creating statements of advice from between $285 to $315, to just $49) is tied into some sort of joint arrangement with Integra Global Solutions, albeit IAM's bottom line would thus shrink quite considerably.

Integra Global Solutions also claim to have 300 employees with offshore processing centers already established in India and the Philippines, however in this capacity any joint arrangement between Integra Global Solutions and IAM may not comply with Australia's Privacy Act?

anatol, the sceptic in me still recalls the ramblings on this forum nine months ago in relation to the use of crappy website templates with stock photos above the names of various IAM team members, and while some were quick to the Company's defense and/or keen to drop the topic, I still think this issue raised some early red flags...

Did anyone here take the time to investigate this further, and if so, end up resolving the mystery surrounding the various profile pictures used for Mark?

The pic on the Intiger Asset Management website and this Integra Global Solutions website is clearly referring to the same person but is this also evident in the pictures?

In regards to Mark's experience in a range of Senior Executive roles for some of the worlds most respected Tier 1 investment, retail and commercial banking and Management Consulting firms, including Goldman Sachs, Lloyds, JP Morgan, HSBC, Bank of China, GE Capital, Barclays, and in particular as Head of Strategy & Change for the Royal Bank of Scotland where he oversaw its first foray into Offshore Back Office Processing in India and Hungary, has anyone been able to confirm if it's the same Mark Fisher featured in these articles relating to Lloyds and RBS?

I've disclosed no 'sentiment' because I appreciate anything can happen in the short term, however installing long term confidence will require the Company to begin delivering some real substance.

Imho.
    Last edited by abdm: 16/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.