CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

This post amazes me. The timing.... the underhandedness.... the...

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    This post amazes me. The timing.... the underhandedness.... the lies.... disguising fear mongering as honest-help-the masses "research"....

1) IAM are profitable.

2) No formal relationship exists with IGS. We utilize their services on an "as needs" basis. Their paraplanners are Australian trained. They already service some big players. We have a very cozy relationship with IGS, which is one of the things that attracted me to IAM....because, if needed, we can expand rapidly without needing to hire and train our own staff (time consuming!).... Also, yes, I suspect we may enter a partnership with them in the future....I think you may find their director is one of the original Intiger Shareholders and 120m performance shares go to him (and maybe a few others) when milestones met. IAM and IGS partnership is a good thing IMO it means we are expanding rapidly and our own offshore staff cant handle the work load.....very interesting that IGS and IAM opened their Philippines offices at around the same time.... lol at assertions they don't comply with the privacy act... that's reaching if I've ever seen it....

3) The stock profile pics on the IAM website was so overblown I was embarrassed to read some of the ramblings on here... to call it a mystery and red flag is lol worthy.... MR found our offerings to be disruptive and what the FP industry is crying out for...but let's forget that because their late in updating profile pics on a placeholder website....

4) That's not our MF... I know this because our MF is not 54 years old.... also the phony MFs picture is in both articles lol ...... but something tells me you knew too.....

" I've disclosed no 'sentiment' because I appreciate anything can happen in the short term, however installing long term confidence will require the Company to begin delivering some real substance."

Ask and you shall receive...

d_l_b

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.