ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

enough is enough

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    well team... i have been invested in ATL for over 10 years now.. came on board due to a revolutionary product that would change the medical world (Auto Start Burette),  lost money and faith in the board - however doubled down on the back of an amazing female pelvic floor exercise product that would change the female world (pericoach).

in the 10 + years ive been invested i have seen the share price go from 10 cents to 0.004 cents ... i have seen the number of shares go from 100 million to 1.5 billion... i have seen not one year of profit - not one actual advancement towards sales - i have seen a CEO totally disrespect share holder concerns and a board who see very small steps as giant leaps (in their own opinion).

if it was going to happen to ALT it would have by now - ask yourself why would any company partner with ALT for one of their products when they can wait for ALT to go bankrupt then buy the product for cents on the dollar...????

So if history is any indication of future events now i have sold out of ALT - the share price will shoot upwards and you will all enjoy some capital gains....  happens every time as murphy's law dictates..

good luck to all the faithful out there !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.