GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

enough is enough

1. 4,756 Posts.
    I posted this yesterday on the “General” forum, considering that 99% of the bellyaching is occurring on the “GDN” thread it would appear this should also be posted here.

andrewe and sue12

I’ve listened to your banality for long enough.

I my opinion you are both a virus in the hotcopper forum.

You claim to be protecting the “newbie’s’ from the big bad “trade4profit”, this is a very noble act on your part but, you are also more importantly denying those very same newbie’s many hours of painstaking research on the part of T4P that the newbie’s could use to make informed decisions on the next investment that they may wish to research.

Now you may find this difficult to understand but, I believe that every investor no matter how naïve should weigh up any investment advice with there own due diligence, whether that information may come from a friend, a cab driver the recently departed Rene Rivkin or trade4profit. In the end the decision is yours alone if you decide to invest in any company.

Now andrewe and sue12 have pointed out a few of trade4profits tips that have not gone as well as they and other investors would have liked, I’m sure that T4P would have been even more upset about them than you two.

I don’t suppose it has occurred to you that even Rene Rivkin and without doubt every professional market annalist has called not one but many stocks wrong, the stock market is a very involved science, the price of a stock can gyrate very rapidly in a few minutes or over many weeks, the cause can be varied, market sentiment has change, interest rates have gone through the roof, a company director has been charged with theft, the price of gold has fallen through the floor.

The fact is nobody is perfect and I would suggest that t4p would be the first to admit that, what I find intriguing is that you and your best buddy seem to think that you are perfect.

Now I can’t speak for all the posters on hotcopper but, I would be willing to lay money that if a poll was taken with the following statement.

“Who do you trust most?”

Trade4profit or sue12 or andrewe, I would say that if you counted sue12 and andrewe together you would still have t4p way ahead.

Do you know why, well I will tell you.

Because trade4profit and people like him on this forum put in more time and effort into helping hotcopper being the best stock research forum, than you and your mates will ever realise..

I’m sorry guys but you are both of considerable detriment to this site. You are both egotists.

How about you give everybody a break and be perhaps a little more productive instead of adversarial.

To conclude, if the naïve investor has decided to follow a lead from T4P and his investment has bolted from 3 cents to 8 cents in a matter of a day or more I would assume that same newbie would also follow T4P’s advice and sell half his, her holdings and be free carried for the rest of the ride, or fall as the case may be.

Sue12, andrewe there are no free rides in the stock market, everyone must be prepared for the worst scenario.

It’s a shame that we don’t have more like T4P on hotcopper, we have had but most have left because of people like you.

Try to have a nice day anyway.

I hold GDN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.