PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Spiro M13 hours agoLook I don't know much about the market and I...

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639

Spiro M
    Look I don't know much about the market and I think PlS might be a good stock but last night a friend of mine who has been doing trading for a long time e-mailed me this and told me to be careful

"I have been trading SPI200 futures for over 20years, we used to have an app available that showed the institutional/broker codes for order volume that was traded, it was used to our advantage as we were able to see when an elephant was in the room throwing its weight around by the order flow. This app was later banned because the institutions did not want any transparency showing their manipulations unfolding. A few years later high frequency algo trading began and I complained to my broker that phantom orders were constantly placed on the bid or ask and removed instantly, he said that it was OK because they were liquidity providers. The markets are highly manipulated by central banks and institutions, so don’t expect the so called watch dogs “ASIC, SEC etc” to do anything about it as they are controlled as well..."

I dont understand any of that,so could someone say if PlS could be affected by this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.