PSL 36.4% 1.5¢ paterson resources ltd

Enough is enough!

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I've been reluctant to post here recently because of a few reasons, including not wanting to “rock the boat”. However, I think that time has passed and I need to make a few points to follow @Kiwiboy00 post from earlier today:

1. The ASX have a lot to answer for IMO. They have been dicking this company around for months, moving goal posts as they go. They have basically been treating us Shareholders like we don't matter and behaving like a law unto themselves. Who are these people at the ASX, and where is their accountability? This company has been raked over the coals for the best part of 18 months - who has been made accountible for the misdeeds of the previous managment? No one that I know of. The only ones that have suffered are the shareholders.

2. This company is running on fumes. If the ASX don't allow us to relist and CR in the next 2-3 months, this whole saga will become a cautionary tale confined to history. In a way, it is good that things will need to come to a head soon.

3. Current managment are doing a bloody good job under very tough circumstances and have been hampered the whole way by the ASX as well as previous management (It took nearly 12 months to locate drill samples from Burraga FFS!!!).

4. Is this what the ASX is here for? To stop business?? IMO they NEVER expected in a million years that PSL (HDY) would have been able to "unscramble the egg". Now that Managment have pretty much acheived the impossible and sorted this mess out, they seem all at sea.

What now?

As a shareholder, if you're angry about your treatment then do something about it. Start with the ASX in Perth, then contact your local member or possibly even someone in the media. If you're ok with how you've been treated, then disregard everything I've said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.004(36.4%)
Mkt cap ! $6.841M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.5¢ 1.1¢ $7.574K 591.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21270 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 520511 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.