VMS 0.00% 2.4¢ venture minerals limited

i would have thought the share price would rise due to the...

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    i would have thought the share price would rise due to the indirect market update that the wet screening plant is being built. Scot Jordan, I know you read this, you are a useless excuse for a human. Pay up what you owe us and I will have some respect for you as a man. You know nothing about protecting the environment. Riley is an old area which was previously logged before Venture got there. Once we have got the ore out the environmental plan is to reestablish the area, but of course you don't want to know that do you.

When I am out of lockdown, I plan on coming down to tassie go to visit the mine and on the way back I will call past your home, knock on your door and ask you some pertinent questions about the environment so start doing your research because I very much doubt you are up to speed.

You claim to be an environmentalist but all you want to do is encourage people to break the law, you are a real hero. Instead of hiding behind an alias why don't you declare to us all who you are, then you may gain some respect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $113.6K 4.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2552559 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 773811 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.