VMS 0.00% 1.6¢ venture minerals limited

Could not agree more lisaba58 and boffa... I've just glanced...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Could not agree more lisaba58 and boffa... I've just glanced through some of his multiple ideas since 2011... looks like the "activist" for just about any course wants to become a politician but so far has nothing to show for it on top of ever growing "personality"... and they talk about Trump as a being "morbidly obese"... him and Mahatma Gandhi like the senile leader makes an exotic duo...

He still does not know where the problem is ... even if he quotes it himself in another from his many pretender statements:

"Over the last six years, they have raised about 280 orphaned animals, mainly marsupials, usually from roadkill or dog attacks. Jordan gestures humbly"...

Starting from several baseless claims looks like he want to set up Aboriginal Community to claim the ownership and now he is sometimes wearing the XXXXL Tshirt with the adopted Aboriginal Flag... all to get a chance to be pre-selected for a green candidate/politician...
    Just read his statements when trying to get pre-selection - eg on behalf Christian Lobby he claims anything anybody ever invented as a "winning formula"... to gain votes
    It would make an excellent comedy IMHO/DYOR:

https://www.acl.org.au/scott_jordan_mp_the_greens

His claims were dismissed several times, so he just reinventing another of his never ending modified claims, eg:

“It has been a multi-use area for generations; it’s been logged and it’s been mined and the idea it’s pristine is farcical.”
    https://www.theadvocate.com.au/story/5189462/scott-jordan-video-shows-greens-tarkine-logging-hypocrisy-shane-broad-says/

The idea seem to be: how to get another position, allowing a snout in the taxpayer trough?:
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-14/tarkine-activist-scott-jordan-seeks-senate-spot/6470306

"But the Liberals have labelled the protest a ploy to gain support for a Greens Senate preselection candidate".
    https://www.themercury.com.au/news/tasmania/tasmanian-environmental-activists-protest-tarkine-logging-as-liberals-claim-tactics-a-political-ploy/news-story/72fa1d33ac4889616ba6ff2fb548bcd2

And the b/s continue - sounds like another Lenin or Mao was born in Tassie? Good Night/:

"Wearing a Metallica shirt, the goateed Scott Jordan doesn’t look all too dissimilar from the stereotypical logging contractor that ‘forest defenders’ often come up against.

Born in a mining town south of the Tarkine, Jordan spent 15 years in youth and community work before becoming actively involved in environmental advocacy. At a Greens fundraiser for the Tarkine, during a video presentation he saw a possum that was dying from 1080 poisoning, where a dead joey was pulled from the mother’s pouch. “It just broke me. I got angry, got involved,” Jordan says.

While volunteering at a gallery space raising awareness of the Tarkine, he studied psychology, sociology, and economics at university. Jordan explains, “If I wanted to make serious change, I needed to understand where the money went… when you’re fighting off mining companies and logging companies, the ability to chase the money and understand how it works, and where they’re vulnerable… has become really important.” He found himself as the accidental Tarkine campaigner when the gallery organisers ran out of steam. Further studies in Public Policy broadened his understanding of the complex issues surrounding employment, political motivations and government policy surrounding resource extraction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $128.6K 8.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2022145 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 429831 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.