AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Well what can l possiby add!.We have all in our way been touched...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Well what can l possiby add!.
    We have all in our way been touched by what can only be described as Psychotic, Sociopathic behaviour of NC.
    However Nobody held a gun to our heads and say BUY, BUY BUY.
    I like some am sitting on a life changing loss but it is what it is and NO bagging of anyone individual or individuals is going to change that.
    Here in lies the difference between traders and retail investors and Proffessional investors. A trader listens to the BS buys and within a day or two is out ( losses or gains minimized) retail investors listen to the BS believe the story and buy without any $$$$$$ hitting the bottom line. Proffessional investors listen to the BS ignore it and wait for the $$$$ to start coming in . They may pay more for the SP but they will not act on anything but $$$ coming in the door.
    l don't believe that anything that has happened in the past will greatly affect what is to happen in the future. I believe that the current Board is a polar opposite to the BOD in the past.
    We are making headway all be it slowly, l am 7 years in to my 10year investment and strongly believe that the best days are ahead of us all.
    Stay strong and good luck to us all.
    H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.