TOE 1.49% 33.0¢ toro energy limited

We need to make some changes around here! Worst performing U...

1. 11,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4652

We need to make some changes around here! Worst performing U stock with a decent deposit on the ASX. Management with little to no skin in the game. Constant errors and mistakes and lack of direction! Time for shareholders to start taking control before we are diluted to nothing!!!

I am sure we could almost get to 5% just by posters on here, especially with Drummer on board who has a lot of stock by all accounts!

If we really want to make sure of it, we just have to get a group together who are happy to spend approx. $600 to get the TOE registry emails and send letters to everyone to get the support of 5%.

If 10-12 of us get together it will be approx. $50 each to guarantee a 5% vote and first strike on management!

I am sure most of us have lost 100x that just in the past few weeks due to managements incompetence and lack of direction.

I am in to contribute, anyone else?!

They must hand over email addresses of the registry. It is in our rights. Have a read!

https://jws.com.au/insights/articles/2023-articles/accessing-shareholders-email-addresses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $39.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $25.67K 78.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21844 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 8909 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.