CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Cosmoh,"Well CVI isn't your average ASX stock. A company that...

1. 1,653 Posts.
    Cosmoh,

"Well CVI isn't your average ASX stock. A company that flouts the rules probably has a greater chance of ramping the share price than your normal law-abiding company. So in that regard they are miles ahead!"

I doubt that's the case now... The only way this stock could be ramped again to anywhere near those levels is if every holder who's been burnt by it and knows the modus operandi, stood by and watched without saying a word. Given that there's several thousand of them how likely do you think that is?

If you want evidence look around the market. PEN fell from a 12c high to 1.3c, it's recovered almost 300% from it's lows, PLV got smashed from 2.90 to 15c, it's recovered 490% to 74c. The same story is all over the board. CVI is still sitting at it's lows and won't budge. The difference is those companies have assets that they are actually developing. There's huge recovery gains being made all over the place, why would an investor choose CVI over all those opportunities when the story is laid out for anyone who cares to look? That's what CVI needs to recover, new money... Who's it going to come from?

Until the board is replaced in it's entirety and someone actually starts developing the leases for REAL then sitting back and hoping the price will go back up if old investors would just shut up is a little bit delusional imho.

disclosure: I hold PEN and PLV...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.