CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Shadders, not sure what leases you are talking about. But...

1. 16,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3140
    Shadders, not sure what leases you are talking about. But without MS, there will be no leases to speak of. When he goes so does the leases. To be so naive to think that the leases and MS are mutually exclusive will be a big mistake.

I fear the likes of Raks and others who are working in the background against MS is solely doing it for revenge. There is really no thought by them of existing sharesholders who are still in despite them saying otherwise. Who are they fooling? Their actions are for personal vendatta, nothing more nothing less. If new investors were to buy into CVI without doing their due diligence then they only have themselves to blame. For raks & co to use the argument that they are doing all this to protect new investors from financial loss is just a convinent excuse.

Being hell bent on personal vendatta, how can they have any regard of existing shareholders? I wonder what would be achieved if MS were removed? How will the company start over with no cash and no leases or assets? The only way I can think of is a consolidation and re-injection of capital by new or existing shareholders.

Consolidation�@‚„‚�‚…‚“�@‚Ž‚�‚”�@‚‚‚…‚Ž‚…‚†‚‰‚”�@‚…‚˜‚‰‚“‚”‚‰‚Ž‚‡�@‚“‚ˆ‚�‚’‚…‚ˆ‚�‚Œ‚„‚…‚’‚“�D�@‚`‚”�@‚Œ‚…‚�‚“‚”�@‚hknow that on MS's watch there will be no consolidation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.