CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

enough is enough, page-32

1. 1,653 Posts.
    Kevin,

Your assumption that CVI's interests in Angola are dependant on MS is wrong. The people who matter are the Angolan leaseholders, the Angolan Ministry and Fortitude. In that order. MS's personal influence is a fallacy. How do I know that? I'd have to give you a vulcan mind meld to get it across to you but just ask yourself this? Apart from MS himself where else have you heard evidence that MS's personal relationships are part of the picture in Angola? Nowhere... Does MS have a motive to make you believe he is essential? Yes... Do you really think the Angolans care one jot about MS's involvement? What has he brought to Angola? Lucrative leases tied up for years doing absolutely nothing. Remember the CVI family had many of these leases years before the moved into CVI. If someone came along who could actually develop these resources they'd be welcomed with open arms and they'd probably walk over MS to get to them...

Your notion that Raks is solely motivated by vendetta is also wrong. It appears to be related to the notion that MS is critical to CVI's future therefore removing MS is damaging to CVI. Didn't we all go through this dilemna 6 months ago? He is not. CVI has no future with MS. When and only when he is gone will CVI have any chance of progressing. The question is how much more damage will be done between now and then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.