CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

enough is enough, page-34

1. 16,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3182
    "Your notion that Raks is solely motivated by vendetta is also wrong. It appears to be related to the notion that MS is critical to CVI's future therefore removing MS is damaging to CVI. Didn't we all go through this dilemna 6 months ago? He is not. CVI has no future with MS."

Ok, so Raks is not solely motivated by personal vendatta? What then gives her the right or the motive to meddle in the affairs of a company in which she is not even a present shareholder in?

Shadder you have to be very careful here as what I see here is merely outsiders (ex shareholders) meddling in the affairs of a company which they forget still has OTHER shareholders that have a direct and possibly sizable financial stake in.

Raks & co have not put forward anything which represents a viable alternative course of action, and yet i recall some of them were influencing the votes of shareholders at the AGM by encouraging holders how to vote on the resolution via internet forums.

All i hear is "remove MS" and cvi will be saved. What's the plan? Who's to take over? Who will maintain the leases in good-standing status? Or does the company head in a totally new direction? Where's the funding?

In case some people don't realise it, the company is currently working towards shifting itself into an established and viable business as mentioned in the Chairman's address, being the coal business. To me, this move clearly shows that management understands that now is no longer the time for over-ambitious plans and I'm sure they would admit they had irred in the past.

I am interested to see what comes of the coal deal!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.