CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I don't post often but as a very small shareholder and holder of...

1. 127 Posts.
    I don't post often but as a very small shareholder and holder of shares currently valued under minimum trade value my thoughts are this.
    I applaud all the investigation and informed comment by many posters on the CVI thread, each of you believing or are wanting to believe what you write. I personally do not have the research skills needed to find the relavent information but I thank ALL posters for giving their thoughts on CVI. However I do find it strange that some holders continue to believe that CVI will somehow emerge from a deep sleep and miraculously re invent itself with the current management. In my humble opinion I have done my dough, this was one of the first speccies that I bought and fortunately was only only a few thousand shares purchased at 21cents and although I have lost money (a lot to me) I have gained experience in trying to read between the lines of company and poster's statements hopefully giving me a better insight into share trading in the future.
    Thank you all on this thread but in my opinion we have an uphill battle to climb out of this mess.
    Many thanks again for all posts.
    ally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.