MLS 0.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

enough nice.. what the heck is going on !!

1. 25 Posts.

I have been a long term holder of MLS and like many of other holders have seen the rampers and faithful holders comment on numerous occassions. At the end of the day as Kalala says the minister has been ordered by the Supreme Court to renew the leases.

My concern to is why is it taking so long?

I recently spoke to the company and as usual the answer is basically "we don't know why".

Although I am confident that the leases will be renewed I must admit that a PUBLIC company with share holders paying the directors their wages whilst the company appears asleep is disgraceful to say the least.

I like many have a good amount of money invested in this company and my faith in the transperency and the integrity in the directors is certainly in doubt.

If the order of the court is not being upheld after early 7 months, then why ? Why have the company not advised the share holders of the delay or the lack of any activity by this company on any of it's projects.

I think that maybe us as share holders should think about who actually owns this company... the share holders, not the directors and start demanding answers. Yes it is stated that Norm Grafton is helpful when he is called, however what really does he tell you... nothing... just our lawyers are on to it and the minister has it ready for signing... we are on to them... bla bla bla

This to me is wearing thin, when our hard earned money is sitting idle and Norm and co are getting paid regardless, from the numerous companies run through Kalgoorlie Mines.

Does anyone please have any factual or accurate information to pass on or do we speculate about dates and conspiracy theories for another 4 years, as to me this whole episode is disgraceful when Namibia is supposed to be fairly on the level.

What accountability does the minister have to do his job?

Why is the company and it's super lawyers no putting in a complaint about this politician?

I am not trying to be negative but this is a joke !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.566K 292.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78955 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.