WGR 8.00% 2.3¢ western gold resources limited.

enough pussy footing around, page-17

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Once they get the decline at Rover the drill starts to probe in all different directions. These are small deposits but can be very rich. If they hit anything very rich at these share prices expect a possible ten bagger.

Yes, they are stuffing around and there has to be a reason. Andy is a smart guy. Is the game, slowly, slowly, monkey, shake tree and collect nuts from the disillusioned and then strike. I know nothing about the Argon side of things but I do remember the old Peko Wallsand days with the mine they had in Tennant's Creek.

They have a heap of prospects up there in the NT, something is going on. Anyone who does not have a minimum purchase of shares on this one is a mug, Sooner or later that decline will go in, we know there is Gold there, we know it's not huge but the grade could be high. Once they hit one they will hit others.

When this decline goes in are ADN involved in any way. You know the old mexican standoff. What we don't see is the negations with ADN. Are ADN waiting for us to do all the hard work to find out what's really there. Something really strange is going on. I am just sitting on a minimum purchase but I am seriously thinking of getting a second minimum purchase. This is the sort of thing you stick in a bottom drawer for some distant relative to find after you are dead. And guess what the day after they hit a bonanza, that's the sort of shit they make movies about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.