ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

enough time for an announcement, page-2

1. 22,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2181
    Maverick you have a lot of friends saying exactly the same thing. The last line of your post is clearly directed at RJ. Please send your post as an email to RJ so he can hear what you are asking from someone else.

I am certain that RJ would LOVE to come out with something, anything, but, I can guarantee that he won't come out with anything that is not rock solid as his credibility is clearly on the line.
    The current share price includes NO value for ANY news that has come out since the beginning of April. In fact, since the MOU price blow out, the sp has been destroyed and is now at a 33% discount to where it was averaging before the MOU announcement!!!!!
    So, "the market" has completely disregarded the MOU and in fact slashed the sp due to its lack of confidence in that announcement.

Consider what the market reaction would be if RJ came out with another "trust me I'm a doctor" announcement??? SP will be down to the low teens!!!

BUT, consider what the reaction will be WHEN (NOT IF) he comes out with some hard data, like reserve upgrades, JV's, contracts, etc, etc, etc?????

Patience is a virtue and WILL be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.