CTP 9.26% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

enough votes?, page-4

1. 8,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    "So Bob, how much support do you calculate that Mr Cottee has at this stage?"

Karl,

No one really knows how much support he has, that would be foolish to suggest otherwise, but what I can say with a degree of certainty is how much suport we have.

On that basis I suggest that Mr Cottee has a very difficult ahead.

I dont think he realises how difficult a job Mr Cottee has.

If he wants to side with Mr Askin, then so be it !

If he does then he will NOT get any of our votes.

He will then have the very repeat, VERY difficult job of trying to get more votes than the Sydney syndicate.

Now where do you think he is going to get them from, I suspect it wont be Clive Palmer, simply because he is suing Mr Askin and co.

So that’s say 80 mil votes GONE.

Add that to what we have, and he has to get at least ********** votes to succeed.

Nope, he will NOT get up without our support.

All we have to do is vote against him and his 2 mates, if that happens then Mr Cottee has to get more votes than us to overcome that problem. !

Remember we only want to put 3 onto the board, he only want to put 3 onto the board. There are 6 seats.

Does a solution start to emerge ?

Ahhhhhhh so there you go (or rather there goes Mr Askin and co ).

Mr Cottee I strongly suggest you start talking to the strength, and save yourself the embarrassment of losing.

Mr Askin and co are beyond saving! Just do yourself a favour and ask them how the votes are going since the 11 May 2012, People have been voting online, and Mr Askin has daily reports.

Please ask him for a copy of those reports and see how little support the Askin team really has.

Do you really want to be aligned with the losing side ?

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $27.83K 568.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 513087 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.