CTP 6.12% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

enough votes?, page-46

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "I would like to see INDEPENDENT directors acting INDEPENDENTLY and in my best interests as a shareholder ... because in case you haven't gotten that far in your reading of the Corporations Act 2001 ... thats what independent directors are supposed to do."

HI SH,

You have no arguments with me there. None at all.

But, you can't say that bringing in RC and "two of his mates", will give Independence to the Board either. Far from it, as a matter of facts.

And you can't say, nor prove, that the current Board has been acting in the best interest of us "The Shareholders" either. Far from it in there as well.

And you can't also say that the two New Directors that they have just brought in to the Board are Independent Directors either. Far from it.

None of us, me included of course, really know what this lot of Directors are and have been doing in all these years that they have been sitting at the Board table besides rising more and more money. All we know is, that they have dragged us all in front of the Courts and possibly costing us a hell of a lot of money as a result of it all.
    If you are happy with that, well it is your prerogative to vote in favour of them, but don't try to kill/destroy any open arguments that are pro and against, simply by singleing a poster out.

Whether CB has done the right thing or not, it is entirely up to us to decide. All I know is that he should be congratulated for doing what he did and doing what many of us here didn't have the proverbials, nor the inclinations to get started.

If anything, it at the very least, got this lot of dead wood in our Boardroom to wake up, sit up, and take notice that we aren't just a mob of silly boof head people listening to the crap that they have been dishing out to us in all of these years.

IMO they have done already enough damage and they have to go. As to who will replace them, it is then a matter of each individuals to decide, and to whom will put up a better reference/resume/proofs to support their own applications.
    But firs and foremots, this lot has to go. IMO there is no other choice.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.003(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $64.1K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157096 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96029 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.