CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

"You guys trash everything the current board does, but you...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "You guys trash everything the current board does, but you haven't done or proposed anythign better. Even the board members you propose, no one knows anything about them. So in my books, Mr Cottee is a better bet."

Pmys,

Although you have clarified that the post you wrote before wasn't addressed to me, this time you did with that part above.

Again I have to direct you to the fact that you are making unsabstantiated comments. Especially about me.

Let it be clear, and I repeat what I've said before, that I didn't and haven't proposed anyone, nor have I been involved in anything of the kind. Never did I say that, and you are just trying to put up some evidence just plucked out of the air, that does not exist, in order to support your arguments.

All I am in for, and deeply concerned about, is that this lot of dead wood that call themselves Director sitting in OUR BOARDROOM, have to go if we are to see something good coming out of it for us all.

As to who will replace them, it will depend on who will put their hands up and convince us that they are better that the ones we have. If they don't go, GOD HELP US.

All I know is, that if RC will get a seat in the Boardroom we can't give him full control of it because, more than likely the principle of having fully Independent Directors to look after the interests of the Shareholders first and foremost, will be gone out of the window.

You can see, if you are prepared to do some proper research, that RC has done the same thing in trying to spill the NXS Board himself before and it backfired. DO WE WANT THE SAME THING TO HAPPEN HERE?

Pmys, please don't try and read something in my posts that is simply is not there. Am I allowed to ask as much, and receive as much in return?

Good luck mate. Let me tell you that if we are to survive and enjoy the future spoils that this company can offer, we will need plenty of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.