enough!, page-25

1. 8,527 Posts.
    we're all TOOOO naughty to be given thumbs up privileges.

Say what you will on stocks - make it up- guess - talk rubbish - or, as seems to be most prevalent, post valuable opinion and/or information - and you get lollies - but we, over here, are seen as a gaggle of loonies, ne'er fo wells, paid Party commentators, and reprobates. And then there's Liberal supporters too. (hehehehe!)

We could lighten up. But don't want to. For never, to my mind, has this country being in greated peril of being permanently and utterly damaged - by the greivous and calulated hatreds and gross financial and policy mismanagements of this current Federal Government.

For never, I maintain, in our country's history, has it ever been more crucial that people actually are across all the facts - conversant with what is REALLY going on under the sick false guise of "leadership!".

If even one person wakes up - then they pass it on- word of mouth, And so genuine protest evolves. People get aeay with doing bad things because no one has the guts, or the conviction, or the brains to see what;s really happening, to say anything.

Perhaps those of here can't change the status quo - which I allege is now sheer evil at the top - and a few rungs below too - but at least we can protest - to what avail, who knows.

Waste of breath and time, most likely. But at least we have enough patriotism in our veins to get off our backsides - and TRY!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.