ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

And I'm all for a contrary voice within a debate or a discussion...

1. 3,784 Posts.
    And I'm all for a contrary voice within a debate or a discussion - it's good, and it helps separate fact from fiction.

What I'm not a huge fan of is rubbing peoples noses in the dirt, when they're probably hurting.

Yes, trading at its principal should be a non emotional journey - but investing in a company based on FA and for the long term can, and to most is, an emotion driven journey.

My question to you is this; can you take a step back, think of this as a normal human being (and not a harsh trader / investor), and understand how it makes people "feel" (yes, the big bad "feel" word), when they are beset by a constant barrage of negative sentiment.

I'm not saying don't post your views, but I'd probably suggest stepping back from the plate of treating ADO like a sinking ship; it simply is not. The fundamentals have not, even in an iota, changed since we were at the 20c+ level.

What has changed is mum and dad sentiment, from people who got in late last year and were hoping for a 50 - 100% rise in 6 months. Was never going to happen, and now we're getting nearer the pointy end of the stick these people are leaving.

On my research we are still on track - and logic reasons we are closer than ever to the long alluded to and hoped for ANN.

If not, so be it, but for the love of God let's not make every, single, day a continuation of the last days posts on where this is headed.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.