SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

enough.

1. 350 Posts.
    I think everybody needs to take a step back, take a few breaths and consider why they have invested in the company.

Most of us are here for the same reason and want the same outcome. Taking swipes at each other is counter productive and if I were interested in investing in SBN but was reading the posts on HC, I'd be thinking twice at the moment.

I think we should be writing an open letter to the company highlighting our queries and concerns.
    If some of the board does read HC as has been stated a number of times uniform approach should be taken to draft an open letter to the company.

My belief is that most peoples major concern is the manner in which news is announced or released if it is released at all. I know several other small share holders who are not HC readers but have similar concerns regarding SBNs communication. I am regularly being asked if I have heard any news. Why? Because the company does very little with regards to keeping it's share holders informed or to publically advertise itself. A bit like the Yellow pages - If you're not advertising yourself, you're missing a larger piece of the pie...

So please stop fighting each other and lets see if we can draft something?? There are some very intelligent persons posting on here so lets put that intelligence into working together rather than against each other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.