SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

enough's enough

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    6.3c...?

You've got to be kidding.

Have been tracking this stock for ages now and today decided to take a position.

No matter what angle I look at this from, the risk is still to the upside.

The Chinese involvement simply must not be underestimated and the activity over the next few months could see a frighteningly quick SP rise.

Not only has the Chinese bed partner not received the attention it deserves, the convertable options on December 31 have barely copped a mention.

At minimal cost, the companies network could openly and honestly buy this stock up over the next 3 months.

In my opinion, the share price would need to be 13c plus and when you look at what stock is on offer, it would hardly dent their wallets to get it up there.

Once at 13, options would be happily converted and the bank balance would become so bloated, it would have to enter itself in the next series of "The Biggest Loser".

On the back of this is the busy schedule running into Christmas not to mention the annalyst reports and research notes valuing the company at many multiples to where it is now.

Take your pick, but for me it seems a highly probable double and whilst my purchase was only small, I will add to it as the inevitable rise occurs.

Gottalovechineseinvolvement...

Note: This post is not advice. Just my own opinion FWIW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.